- Store and manage electronic payment methods, including credit/debit cards, deposit accounts, and EFT accounts online,
- Assign user permissions, allowing selected Financial Manager users to access, use, and/or help manage your stored payment methods,
- Check out quickly without entering detailed payment method information, and
- Generate, view, and download reports, including transaction history and monthly statements as Excel, PDF, or CSV files.
- Pay with a stored payment method using the Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront, TEAS, TEASi, ETAS, OEMS, EFS-Web, and ESTTA. Download the Introduction to the new USPTO Payment Page to learn more about paying with a stored payment method.
For more information, see http://www.uspto.gov/learning-and-resources/fees-and-payment/financial-manager-information.